Thursday, March 26, 2009

YES Programme returns! March 24th : Day 2



In the morning, all of us went to Tasek Lama which is quite new to us as some of us never go to Tasek Lama before. We also met a new friend named Eddy who come from Lumut just to volunteer in helping the programme to run smoothly.



We had a conversation about our own values and what values we want our children to have in the future. Then, we spent some time walking around the recreation area and took some pictures. Four of us; me, Nana, Fizah and Eddy were late so we were asked to play a game. In this game, I was blindfolded and my friends need to give a good instruction to me in order for me to get back to my starting point. I did it even though some of my friends gave wrong instructions. From this game, we learnt how to give a good instruction to other people. We can feel who is giving the right direction by knowing our values.

Once we were back in class, we discussed about our very important value in life. For example: for me, getting a very good education is my top priority. We also played a game which was also related to our values. It is an auction in which we have to buy the values according to our own perspective.

In the end, we learnt a topic on communication where there are senders, receivers, messages and feedback. At the end of the second day, we shared all of our feeling and what we learnt that day.

By learning this programme, I feel that it is so exciting, fun and I did enjoy it. We can improve our skills on communication especially on listening and giving instructions and we also know our values.



Commented by Fyfy

No comments: